Monday, May 12, 2008

Another generous soul

I was in my pottery the other day and noticed 2 stools were really wobbly. The stools get heavy use on a concrete floor and every now and then they just give out. I could tell they were once again beyond safe. My friend Jerry said, "No big deal I will take them home and fix them for you and no one will get hurt."
After all my "You really don't have to do that." comments he insisted.
Next thing I knew in he came with 2 new stools. "Tried to fix them and they split so I bought you some new ones!" Good grief. Some people are so kind and generous. Jerry specifically.
It was nice of him to offer to fix them but new ones as well?
That was one of those more specific random acts of kindness. It is a delight to see such a helpful and generous person. I always am amazed how much my friends help me.
Thank you dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment