Thursday, September 11, 2008

Political Exhaustion

I just attempted to post to more Sarah messages, but I kept messing up the blog and wondering if I would offend anyone (answer:yes). So, I deleted them. I had weird technical gaps with unreadable sentences cutting off the ends of copied materials.
One was a message in the LA Times written by Gloria Steinem and the other was on the distraction Sarah causes for the Bush legacy. So, I wore myself out and gave up. I also checked with the American Library Association and their view on what happened at the library 12 years ago. So, if you care, look 'em up.
So, I think I will go back to writing about art and pottery. We will all keep up with political issues using our favorite sources.
I give up for a while. Back to pottery issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment