Saturday, January 23, 2010

Clay and Pottery Supplies in Tulsa Available at Brookside Pottery

Need Tools, Clay or Supplies?
Brookside Pottery has everything you need or I can get it for you!
normal hours:
Wed.-Fri. 12-5
and the 1st and 3rd Sat. from 10-4
and by appointment

Please note: Jan and Feb hours are less reliable because of no heat in my studio and travel plans. But I will do all I can to meet you at the shop for your pottery tool needs. Just call first to be sure I am there or call my cell and I will meet you there or have someone else help out.
(918) 747-7574 shop (918) 697-6364
Where did I move?
1138 D East 37th Street, at the end of the alley behind Diamond Brokers and Lockers Hair, my old storage garage, on the West side of Peoria.

Thanks for supporting your local potter!
Linda Coward

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I really need a reference for the sculpture supply for my class. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete