Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Festival of Trees 2010 ideas for the Philbrook



trees imbeded in side of pot


cut out trees to add to pottery surface


a variety of size and shapes to play with landscape idea


makes for fast Christmas decorating!

my collector trees making new variations every year




working on small affordable versions of my landscape pots for Christmas giving

landscape as patchwork collage feel in clay, another festival idea

So here is what I've been working on this week getting ready to add a few new pieces to the Philbook show.  I think I have done this show for about 16 years. Time flies I suppose. So here are some ideas in the works.  These pieces are raw clay and will later have deep bright colors on the surface. It is a continuation and variation of my landscape series. I want trees in the project but not really Christmas trees.  Who wants to put a nice pot away for a year? So here are the ideas in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment