Friday, April 11, 2008

Come to the Herb Festivals

Hi Everybody!
Just a reminder that the shop is closed today, Saturday and we are doing two herb festivals instead.
I will be at the corner of 41st and Peoria at the Brookside Herb Festival. My Hawaiian pots will be there as well as several pots too. I will also have some of Jamie's bottles from Hawaii. You can tell my pots made in Hawaii because they will have round red price tags and there is a palm tree top symbol on the bottom as well. Come take a peek and help support your local potter.
Ian, my son, is at the Tulsa Garden Center with his pottery. It is bright, he hates brown pottery and is very contemporary. He has very unusual garden planters, masks and more.
So, if you have time come and see us both.
Normal shop hours resume next week and classes will start the following week. Call if you have not reserved a space and want one. Originally, classes were to start next week but Rachel won another photo award and we are going to Gutherie to her awards ceremony on Tues night.

Aloha. First come, first serve on my brightly colored Hawaiian pottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment