Monday, April 14, 2008

Photos from Brookside Herb Festival

Lynn Stokes, "Jamie's Mom" and I woman the booth

Randy Doss and Lynn meet and brave the wind

Jamie's pots make their way from Hawaii to the Brookside Herb Festival. Jamie is originally from Tulsa you know!

A glance at a few of the pots for sale on the table. Already many have sold

More of Jamie's pots

Hawaiian red pottery caught a lot of peoples attention and sold quickly. Red for fire and hot lava, black for the new earth, green for growth and plants as seen below.

Having a good time in the never ending wind selling Hawaiian Pots
The "Green" of the islands


New friends, old friends everyone came to the Brookside Herb Festival .
It froze last night and the night before and we must wait to plant. So don't plant until the 15th and cross your fingers for fair weather.

As soon as my taxes are complete and my arm can heal a bit there will be many new Hawaiian inspired pots. I got big ideas and lots more to make as I reflect the environment of Hawaii.
Just give me a few days to heal this tennis elbow and rest and think.
Also classes will start the last week in April. Call me to reserve a spot.
I will post a schedule and $$ tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment