Friday, February 19, 2010

Unitarian Stoneware Coasters in the works

Each coaster is stamped and then individually incised.

When I have a special order I always make more just in case something does not work and so I will have an example to keep. And, sometimes the extras end up purchased anyway.

Close up of the coaster.

This is a recent project made in my studio and almost finished. I will post more photos when they are glazed. There are several glaze samples cooling in the kiln as I write this. I will publish the finished test samples as soon as they are cool.

I create carefully selected special orders on a regular basis. If this is of interest to you email me at Claylady00@aol.com. (00's are numbers not letters). I will quote a price depending on the design and work involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment