Thursday, August 21, 2008

Christmas in August till Saturday at 4

In case you are not on my email list, this is my most recent email sendout.

This is it! The last week at my big shop. The move is coming along and now it the time to shop. Lots of my pots are on sale for 50% or more due to limited space in the new shop and a "clean start." Also, hundreds of gifts are really marked down as well as many collected little special things. The sale ends this Saturday at 4 o'clock. There are still a few interesting fixtures as well. Then it is all gone and given to non-profits. So come and get it!

Students left over pots will also be tossed this week because there is no extra space.I am cleaned up and out August 31! Don't wait till then.

If you have volunteered to help with the clean out, we are getting together this Sunday at 2. There will also be a few groups coming to help get pre-organized for that a few evenings before the Sunday event. Bring liquor store boxes if possible and be prepared to take a few things home that you would like to have for free. Just call and let me know you are coming so I have enough snacks for everyone.

So I thank you all for helping the business grow and be a fun place to be for 16 years. Things change and that can be good. I plan to continue working in the new shop located in the garage behind my old shop for as long as possible on a month to month deal with venture. I will have openings with my tent, wine and cheese, and good company and beautiful new pots on a regular basis. I look forward to producing with more focus as I run a smaller business.

Stay in touch and read my blog for updates www.LindaCowardPottery.blogspot.com. ; That will let you know about my most recent projects, openings and any more real estate changes. And, I should have a web site soon as well where you can purchase online.

With all my thanks to everyone,
Linda Coward
(918) 747-7574 (shop number stayed the same)
(918) 697-6364 cell in my pocket

No comments:

Post a Comment