Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jane Fonda has a Blog and yes she really writes it.

John handed me a very interesting article about Jane Fonda and her life in the New York Times magazine. She has a fascinating life. And, it mentioned she has a blog. If you go to janefonda.com it will lead you to her blog. I just discovered it and guess what? Her daughter's mother in law is from Costa Rica. Interesting for me since I just spent a month in that beautiful, peace loving, and educated third world country with good friends.
It is a lovely look at her personal life. If the famous do this more often the tabloids and obnoxious and gossip sheets will lose their power and jobs. She is sharing and interesting to have insight to Jane's life. I am going to read more of her writing. She has something to say about life and her return to theater after 46 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment