Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I have great students!

I love my pottery students. What a cool group of people. It is fun to get to know everyone and amazing to watch them discover their creativity.

Usually my classes are very structured but not now. Anyone can jump in at any time and sign up for at least 2 classes, one to make things and one to glaze what you have made. Some sign up for 4 or 6 at a time. It is working, having a room with beginners and advanced and we all learn from each other as well.

So, if you want to join in it is $25 a class and $38 for materials. Just call in advance so I can make sure I have enough spaces. Monday is full but Tuesday still has a little room. Class starts at 6:30 and should end at 9. There is a demo at the first of the class and if you already have experience you can go ahead and work and join us if it inspires you to do what we are doing. Otherwise just jump in and start creating.

I signed a contract with Venture to move to my funny little garage space behind my regular shop. Sales are happening daily at the shop.

I have extra wooden work tables at $50 each. What a deal! Call me with a deposit if you want one. I'll post pictures soon. Soap is half price. Geodes are $2.oo and were $4.95. Earrings are 40% off. Low fire Spectrum glazes are 50% off. I also have a lot of fixtures and tables for sale. Stop by and see!

More soon about the sales. Gotta be in the back by August 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment