Monday, June 30, 2008

Scaling Down and It Feels Good

Yes, there is hope for water in the garage space behind the pottery. With Ventures help and a neighbor as well, the water will get hooked up. I deal with no air or heat but water! Yes!

So now, I sort and and go through boxes full of he history of the pottery and I am constantly putting things on sale. Everything must go. I want to start with mostly new pots and a lot less stuff. Glazes, tools and clay will not go on sale but everything else will go on sale, anything and everything extra.

As soon as I get a little extra time I will start putting photos of items for sale on this blog. I have already marked a bunch of nice pots on the $10 shelf and they are selling fast.
It feels good to get rid of stuff and keep my favorite stuff.

In case you have not heard, I am moving to the garage behind the pottery for at least a year. I hope I can hook up my kilns there as well or I will hook them up in my garage at home. So if you have any pots at the pottery better come and get them quickly. It all gotta go!

Its not easy but I must do it and I want to do it. I want a life again with art being the icing on the cake of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment