Thursday, July 17, 2008

Big Sale This Saturday at Brookside Pottery

Oh yes. There will be a lot of art supplies, store fixtures and gift items and studio supplies garage sale style this Saturday from about 9-3 or so.

Brushworks is also having a garage sale so we should have a lot of great stuff that you want.
I am moving to the garage behind me by August 31. Brushworks and Floating World are moving by July 31. Many others on our block have already moved. Our rent has doubled.

Park in the back and come in through the back door. The massive construction project in Brookside continues on in front of our shops. I have a giant pile of rocks and several large yellow machines with men in hardhats, smoking and talking on their cell phones everyday outside my front door.

If I have a chance I will put up a few photos and price lists of items for sale. If you want to get ahead of the crowd come just before I close at 5:30 on Friday.
This should be fun and I look forward to seeing a lot of old friends as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment