Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting Ready for Costa Rica

Now is the time to start packing and get ready for a fantastic trip to Costa Rica. I can't wait. Oh, but first pack.
I have a crazy and much needed bunch of stuff to take to my friends. I am glad to do it. Rolling suitcases, back packs and all will be stuffed and heavy. I am figuring out how to do this over the next 24 hours.
It is a funny list.
25 pound Merlot wine making kit (liquid)
Small microwave glass kiln
Sam's large container of Parmesan cheese
a couple boxes of grape nuts
complexion soap bar
pecans
dry glaze materials
pints of glaze
magic water
pottery tools
And all that makes room to bring stuff back. I keep asking if there is anything else and I would be glad to take it.

I will also take clothes, a few books, stretching DVDs a few art supplies and shoes.
Think I'll make it? Start packing now! And now I start the list of what people here want from there! Coffee, material and 10 howling monkeys. Well maybe not the monkeys.

Those unfinshed pots are just going to have to wait. And, I bet they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment