Friday, March 14, 2008

Art inspiratons from Jamie and Steve's garden

Folllow this chicken, who followed me while I took pictures, no leg pecking!

treasures found on the ground

pods nestled by mother nature










palms on the ground, platters?







After spending 3 weeks with Jamie and realizing I had made a lot of pots I knew I had to stop.
New pots will not get dry and so the rest of the pots will have to wait until I get home. Just a few days before stopping, I found these gorgeous pods and plants to use as inspiration. So, here are just a few of the photos of the plants and pods I feel inspired by.
These may make me expand into other materials as well. I have many visions of these plants and am excited to try many variations. Don't want to talk about it too much or it takes the energy away from my ideas.
I did complete a few pieces before I left Jamie's house.

1 comment:

  1. cute chicken! Lovely textures in the garden. I'm glad you didn't downsize your pics before uploading so I can see the details. The last one looks like octopus to me.

    I thought of you and Santa Fe today as I sat on the patio and enjoyed the chimenea!

    Happy Glazing! Looking forward to the finished pieces on your blog. Love, Dana

    ReplyDelete