Monday, November 24, 2008

Banana Leaves




I planted a banana tree outside my bedroom window and it grew into three lovely plants. Now, we have had a good freeze and the party is over. The plant is limp. The leaves on that plant are my favorite leaves to watch. The light goes through one and shades the other and the greens are plentiful. It will come back next spring. Pressing leaves in clay is one of my favorite times of texture in clay at the moment. These leaves however are way to big for my kiln.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I don't know if this is the right place or not, if it isn't then please forgive me.

    I would like to shamelessly, and openly give a plug for a new creative blog for people of creativity and imagination that I'm starting. It's called Creagination. Come by, take a look, and tell me what you think.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my pottery blog. Love those sociable robots. Very interesting and very different. Would any of them like to take a pottery class?

    ReplyDelete