Sunday, November 16, 2008

Reflections, My Entry in the Philbook Festival of Trees

Reflections, Stoneware 28" tall
$350
Closeup of reflections
Festival of trees is almost here and I know I have done this show many times, maybe 12 or so?

The theme is southwest this year. Just when I had decided to never do the theme again, they chose of of my favorite themes. So now what can I complain about?

I had so many ideas and finally decided on a sculptural woman. Title? Reflections. It was fun to create and discover how she should look.

She will be on display at the Philbrook Museum and for sale during the event. It was a pleasure to create this piece. So enjoy and come to the show if you can. Visit the Philbrook website for times and dates to see the show. I also delivered a beautiful brass and aluminum tree for my friend Randy Doss. Every year his pieces are interpretations in metal. His piece is titled the 12 rings of Christmas. The festival kicks off this Friday night. Come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment