Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pre Announcement to Christmas Show



Yes, I will have an open house this year. Guess what? It will be closer to Christmas. I will list the artists next week. The space is cozy (very small) and so we will set up a tent outside as well. It should be fun and funky.
First, I must get through All Souls Christmas Show this Sunday and then I will concentrate on the show at the shop complete with mail outs etc. So here is a preview to events:





You are invited to celebrate with us right before Christmas!
What a unique idea!

Brookside Pottery and Friends present

The 17th annual Christmas Open House Sale and Show

Friday December 12th from 5-8
Saturday December 13th from 10-4

Visit me in my new location:
1138 D East 37th Street
Just down the alley behind my old shop




Come join us rain, shine or ice storm
We will be there with refreshments

Can’t find us call 747-7574
Visit my blog for more information at
LindaCowardPottery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment