Sunday, November 30, 2008

Peace and Imagination


John Lennon:

Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

My first angels of the season come out of the kiln tomorrow. This years theme is Let it Go and they are each holding birds in their palms.

I will post photos tomorrow. The idea came from hearing Carlton Pierson at a jazz concert singing Let it Be and moving on to Let it Go.

And, my leaf plates are complete as well and I really like them. I pressed leaves from the Katy Trail into clay and I sold several at All Souls Art Sale this morning before I got the photos taken. The leaves on this post were growing at the Philbrook garden before the freeze.


No comments:

Post a Comment