Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Women's Quotes from 50 on 50

I guess while I am still in my 50's I better comment, brag or complain about it.
How fun it is to be older, hopefully wiser and finding like minded quotes from fantastic women. Check this book out, 50 on 50,by Bonnie Miller Rubin, if you can find it.

Linda Ronstadt:
"So, life changes. And if you want to do what's authentic , you have to change too."
*because of my maiden name some people I went to elementary school with think they know her but it is just little old me

Stefanie Powers:
"I know the importance of uncontrollable curiosity. I can't stand having an opportunity and not taking advantage of it."

K.T. Oslin:
"There is a lot of mediocrity out there and you must do your best not to contribute to it."

Patti Labelle:
"Just don't get lazy. Work at your relationships all the time. Take care of friendships, hold people you love close to you, take advantage of birthdays to celebrate fiercely. It's the worrying-not the years themselves-that will make you less of a woman."

Suzy Kellett:
The truth is that I really like the ease with which I move through the world right now. But I wouldn't mind being cute just one more time..."

Sue Grafton:
"Train yourself to listen to the small voice that tells us what's important and what's not."

Sophia Loren:
"Mistakes are part of the dues we pay for a full life."

No comments:

Post a Comment